Pasta is the ultimate resource for every level chef—over 100 recipes for pasta, soups, stir-fries, sauces, desserts and baked dishes! Make ragus, soups, salads, dim sum, and more with this internationally inspired collection of recipes.
Pasta, in all its shapes and sizes, is loved the world over. With this internationally inspired collection of recipes on hand, make ragus, soups, salads, dim sum, and more. From mac and cheese to udon and dumplings, satisfy all palates and make the most of your pasta with everything you need to make a full meal out of it. This is the only pasta cookbook you’ll ever need.
The Easy Cookbook
Here is a collection of over 100 of the easiest recipes in the world, The Easy Cookbook offers effortless recipes for quick, easy, and delicious meals!
Keeping your family happy and healthy is easier than ever before thanks to The Easy Cookbook. Focusing on uncomplicated recipes that emphasize wholesome, fresh ingredients, fast food is suddenly synonymous with good food. Featuring over 100 recipes that can be prepped in 30 minutes or less, you’re certain to have an answer to the question “What’s for dinner?” no matter what shape your day takes, and more than 25 vegetarian options help you keep things light.
Rubs (Third Edition)
Spice things up in the kitchen! Rubs, 3rd Edition (The Art of Entertaining) will be your guide to season any dish to create your own signature concoction!
The new and expanded edition of the bestselling Rubs by John Whalen makes it even easier to season any dish and features:
- Over 175 recipes for rubs, marinades, glazes, and bastes - A guide to flavor profiles – like “spicy,” “sweet,” “savory,” and “tangy" – and the types of proteins on which each one works best - Directions for using the approriate rub, marinade, glaze, or baste depending on how you are planning to cook your.
This handbook is a perfect gift for a loved one who just bought a new grill, and they’ll be sure to invite you to their next Fourth of July, Memorial Day, or Labor Day BBQ shindig. Or buy it for yourself and enjoy cooking in the great outdoors! Rubs is packed with recipes you can use in the kitchen, too, which are also a great starting point for your own bespoke dishes. With this flavor-packed handbook at the ready, you won’t believe how good these easy-to-follow recipes will make your food taste.
The Pork Roll Cookbook
The Pork Roll Cookbook is the ultimate tribute to the mid-Atlantic's favorite porky treat!
The Pork Roll Cookbook is a celebration of pork roll, the ham-based treat that originated in Trenton, New Jersey, in 1856, and remains popular there today. It explores the world of this tasty, salty meat and its history, and features more than 50 dishes made with this unique regional delicacy. Typically enjoyed as a breakfast sandwich consisting of fried pork roll, fried egg, and cheese on a hard roll or bagel, this book will expand your porky horizons with recipes for Pork Roll Hawaiian Pizza and Pork Roll Jambalaya. Know someone from New Jersey who doesn’t live there anymore? Cure their homesickness with the Pork Roll Cookbook.
Beautiful Platters & Delicious Boards
Beautiful Platters & Delicious Boards will teach you to craft an array of serving boards sure to satisfy all tastes and budgets!
Whether it is a gorgeous assortment of cheeses for a formal dinner party, or a simple afternoon nibble of nuts and sliced fruit, offering up anything on a serving board instantly elevates the moment. Beautiful Platters & Delicious Boards makes a delicious serving board design within reach no matter the time of day. Inside you will find:
- Easy-to-follow recipes for homemade crackers and breads to preserves, dips, spreads, pickles, condiments, and more to add to your charcuterie board - How-to guides create contrasts of flavor and texture to assemble memorable assortments. - Gorgeous photographs to help you select the perfect board presentation - Expert advice on elevating your charcuterie boards to new levels - Dedicated chapters to each season for creating the perfect serving board no matter the time of year
Beautiful Platters & Delicious Boards makes a delicious serving board within reach no matter the time of day.
Beautiful Brunches: The Complete Cookbook
Brunch: The Complete Cookbook features over 100 sweet and savory brunch recipes!
The greatest benefit of brunch is that there is something for everyone, from kids to vegans, those with a sweet tooth and those who prefer something savory – The Brunch Book covers it all. From lighter fare that features the best of summer produce to stick-to-your ribs comfort food that hits the spot on a winter morning, you’ll never be at a loss for what to make for brunch. Host brunch with ease by following set menus that pair multiple recipes that create a sumptuous spread, or mix and match to really personalize the meal. Not only will people remember the food you make – eggs galore, savory oatmeal, cheesy casseroles, flavorful scones, and so much more – the wide range of alcoholic and nonalcoholic drink recipes will make family and friends feel like they’ve eaten at a restaurant, not at your kitchen table.
What's for Dinner
Take the stress out of meal planning with What’s for Dinner!
Eliminate the time and hassle of creating a menu by simply following these dependable seasonal recipes to create delicious dinners year-round. This cookbook is the perfect gift for newlyweds and college students looking to strike out on their own cooking adventure. Never serve a dull dinner again with tried-and-true recipes from fried chicken and grilled steak to spicy profiles like curried pork and rice and jalapeño and brie salad. With gluten-free, keto-friendly, and vegetarian options, you can craft dinners the whole family will enjoy, stress-free.
The Best Cast Iron Cookbook
The Best Cast Iron Cookbook is the ultimate cookbook the features over 125 delicious and tried-and-true recipes for your cast iron cookware!
Cast-iron cooking has never been so popular. Discover why this durable cookware has been in use all over the world for many centuries. The Best Cast Iron Cookbook is a comprehensive collection of familiar and unexpected recipes that utilize and celebrate the unparalleled heat retention of these pots, pans, and griddles. From baking and breakfast to snacks, soups, stews, casseroles, gourmet entrees, and decadent desserts, with this book in your kitchen you’ll always be cooking with cast iron!
Savor celebrates the art and pleasure of beautiful charcuterie boards and platters—demystified and made simple!
Serving boards possess an uncanny ability to mirror the mood of a host and transform a room's ambiance as friends and family gather around them to both eat and enjoy time together. Savor lavishly details how to create memorable and delicious serving boards, no matter the season or the occasion. Expert advice and insights provide strategies and approaches for composing boards that balance flavor profiles and textures, using elegant and inventive recipes. Inside You’ll Find:
- Expert Advice and Recipes from Murray’s Cheese, Publican Market, The Cheese Store of Beverly Hills, Lady & Larder, Mike’s Hot Honey, Blake Hill Preserves, Esters Wine Shop & Bar, and Vermont Creamery - Practical & Delicious Guides on how to pair cheeses, meats, condiments, and an array of other ingredients that can be used on serving boards. Also included are suggested drink pairings. - Over 100 Recipes for crackers and bread, preserves, pickles, flavored nuts, dips, spreads, some bigger bites, and even desserts
Kimberly Stevens is a seasoned food writer and journalist who has contributed extensively to The New York Times and written stories for The Los Angeles Times, The Wall Street Journal, numerous national magazines, and online publications. She is based in Los Angeles, where in her spare time she battles a severe addiction to cookbook collecting, shops at the farmer’s market, and makes meals for friends and family.
Elevate your home entertaining with Savor!
The Complete Cast Iron Cookbook
With over 300 of the quintessential recipes for your cast-iron cookware, this cookbook covers it all!
Cast-iron is back—and chefs of all skill levels are learning just how easy it is to incorporate it into their kitchens...no non-stick coatings to worry about scratching or overheating. And oh, what a difference in the taste and texture of your food (if you’ve ever had a fried egg from a non-stick pan, you KNOW what we mean)! From stovetop to oven to table—no cookware is quite as versatile (or as quintessential!) as tried-and-true cast-iron…and The Complete Cast-Iron Cookbook is sure to be your new favorite kitchen staple! This guide to cooking with cast-iron includes:
- More than 300 recipes created with your cast-iron included, including gluten-free and vegetarian options - Tips on how to to care for and store your cast-iron so it last for years to come - Focused chapters dedicated to breakfast treats & pastries, crusts & breads, entrees, side dishes, and desserts
Once you try any one of these amazing recipes with your favorite cast-iron pan, you’ll find there’s no need to ever put it away…because you’re sure to be using it every day!
Explore the wonderful world of vegetables with Vegetables: The Ultimate Cookbook.
A celebration of vegetables by chef and farmer Laura Sorkin. Learn about where specific vegetables originated, which countries produce the largest amount of radishes, how to select the best avocado, ways to use jicama, and more. With this book on hand, it’s easy to delight all tastes by making vegetables the star of any dish. Inside you’ll find:
- 300+ easy-to-follow recipes, including options for snacks, salads, soups, stews, side dishes, and entrees - A heavily illustrated A-Z of over 50 vegetables comprised of the author’s expertise as both a chef and farmer - Mouthwatering photography, archival imagery, and colorful original illustrations - Recipes for essential ingredients, including stocks, pastas and noodles, dumpling wrappers, and condiments - Thoughtful analysis of various farming methods
Laura Sorkin was born in New York City and grew up in Connecticut. She has a BA from McGill University, a Culinary degree from the French Culinary Institute, and a Masters of Environmental Management from Duke University. She ran an organic vegetable farm for over 15 years and has been co-owner of Runamok Maple since 2009. Laura has written for Edible Green Mountains, Kids VT, Seven Days, Modern Farmer, Local Banquet, Northern Woodlands, and Better Homes and Gardens. She lives in northwestern Vermont with her husband and two children.
Cast Iron: The Ultimate Cookbook spotlights the world’s most prized cookware, with more than 300 international recipes.
Over the course of thousands of years, cast-iron pots and pans have become essential kitchen tools all over the world. Cast Iron is an astounding collection of international recipes that showcases the versatility of everyone’s favorite heirloom cookware, and features:
- 300+ easy-to-follow recipes, including options for breakfast, snacks, main meals, and desserts that will satisfy any and all palates - 20+ bread and flatbread recipes - Mouthwatering photography, archival images, and colorful original illustrations - A global overview of cast iron’s history - An illustrated guide to different types of cast-iron cookware, from aebleskiver pan to wok - Detailed instructions for the care and keeping of cast iron - Insights and recipes from celebrated makers, including Lodge, Le Creuset, FINEX, and Borough Furnace
Rachael Narins is a chef instructor and cookbook author who enjoys sharing her knowledge with others. Cast Iron is sure to become your second-favorite kitchen tool!
“With Chef Derek Bissonnette in your kitchen you have casual, approachable, and electric cooking. Soups will bring pure joy, warmth, and flavor to the table, and the beautiful photography will transport you to a dream workplace.” – Daniel Boulud, Chef-Owner of 7 restaurants in New York City and 6 National and International Destinations
Go way beyond the basics with this gorgeous chef’s compendium of delicious, satisfying soups and stews! Snap out of your same old soup and stew recipe routine with hundreds of new and exciting takes on the classics—and some creative concoctions that will surely become family favorites. Inspired by both his home state of Maine and global cuisines, Chef Derek Bissonnette’s Soup features:
- 300+ Easy-to-Follow Recipes that will guide you to remarkable results - Mouth-Watering Photography and detailed illustrations that walk you through culinary tools and techniques - Recipes for all Palates – it doesn’t matter if you’re an omnivore, gluten-free, vegetarian, or vegan - Family-Friendly Recipes designed to be ready in 30 minutes or less - 20+ Chilled and Dessert Soups - A Comprehensive History of Soup
Whether you are planning a casual family dinner, or a formal dinner for 20—this cookbook will help elevate your soups.
About the Author: When Derek Bissonnette was 16 he landed his first kitchen gig, at a bakery in Searsport, Maine. He went on to study baking and pastry at the Culinary Institute of America, graduating in 2000. He was hired as the pastry chef at the estimable White Barn Inn in Kennebunk, Maine, jumped to the renowned Inn at Little Washington in rural Virginia, and then joined the kitchen at the elegant English countryside hotel, The Summer Lodge Country House Hotel and Spa. In 2009, he returned to Maine and the White Barn, where he was promoted to executive chef in 2015. After Bissonnette took over the White Barn kitchen, he started toting a camera to work to create a visual record of dishes he and his staff came up with. Photography clicked with him, and in 2017, he gave up his apron to pursue photography full time. He is the author of Soup: The Ultimate Cookbook and Dumplings. Find out more at dbfoodphoto.com.
The Cooking for One Cookbook
Cooking for One will show you that eating alone can be an enjoyable, redemptive endeavor—all you need are the right recipes and a new perspective!
Cooking for one can be hard, but step away from the microwave and throw away those takeout menus. Stop overcooking and turn your kitchen into a celebratory space. Cook every day or meal prep for a week with these perfectly-sized, easy, healthy, and delicious recipes. With Cooking for One, you will enjoy:
- Over 130 recipes that will make cooking for one a comforting ritual - Dedicated chapters for soups and salads, meats, seafood, bowls, pastas, vegetables, meal prep or make-ahead meals, and desserts and snacks - Recipes for delicious vegetarian meals - Tips and techniques for buying the perfect amount of ingredients, stocking your pantry, and organizing your kitchen
Whether you live alone or you are enjoying a quiet night away from your family, Cooking for One will help you master the planning and preparation of cooking for yourself. Put down the cereal and make yourself something nice!
Whisk up perfection in no time! Elevate your next culinary creation from forgettable to fantastic by crafting your own signature concoction.
You know the saying: Behind every great salad stands an even greater dressing. And with Dressings, you're sure to never run out of options! This is the only dressing bible you'll ever need -- full of useful ideas for any season and for any occasion. New to making dressings, sauces, and dips of your own? No problem! Dressings includes:
- Over 200 recipes for marinades, dips, and sauces, many of which include less than four ingredients and take less than five minutes to prepare - Chapters dedicated to vinaigrettes, creamy dressings, bold flavors, sauces and dips, the sweet stuff, and oil infusions
From rose water vinaigrette to smoky ranch, Dressings gives you the tools to spice up any meal. Fresh ingredients deserve a dressing to match, and the recipes inside couldn't be easier to make. Save yourself a trip to the store (not to mention the expense of store-bought dressings) and give your meal a much-needed kick with dressings!
The Book of Pie
Get a crash-course in the history of one of the most popular dishes of all time with The Book of Pie.
Follow the timeline of pie, from the first pies to those of the present, with eye-catching illustrations and mouth-watering recipes sure to please. From making a delicious crust to crafting a delectably sweet or mouthwateringly savory filling, you’ll be a pie master in no time with this handy cookbook. Each recipe is easy-to-follow, and with gluten-free options to choose from, you can enjoy pie (almost) guilt-free. This is the perfect gift for any pie lovers in your life.
From the author that brought you Grilling and Rubs, this all-in-one cookbook is your one-stop guide for summer cooking.
Learn how to grill any meat or vegetable to perfection with over 100 recipes for grilling, marinating, and basting. Experiment with new flavors, or perfect classics like grilled Buffalo chicken wings with this easy-to-use recipe book. With plenty of sides that can be tossed on the grill, get ready to bring your kitchen into the outdoors. This cookbook is the perfect housewarming gift for the BBQ guru in your life.
Make Vegetables Great Again
Make Vegetables Great Again is the go-to cookbook for making kids (and kids at heart) love their veggies!
Some kids say vegetables like it’s the dirtiest word they’ve ever heard. (Heck, some parents feel the same way!) But it doesn’t have to be like that! It’s time to Make Vegetables Great Again! Inside this polished little hardcover cookbook you’ll find:
- Over 100 recipes, variations, and tips and tricks for making every meal (secretly!) chock full of vegetables! - Brilliant ideas for sneaking vegetables into kids' diets! - Prep-ahead plans and other tricks for making mealtimes (and on-the-go mealtimes) super fun, fast, easy, and delicious! - Beautiful food photography that will reel in even the pickiest eater! - Fun facts on how to select luscious produce, plus ways to get the most flavor and nutrition out of your vegetables!
Feeding a little person healthy, fresh, seasonal produce doesn’t have to be difficult.Make Vegetables Great Againwill win over even the stubbornest little eater. They’ll be gobbling up that cauliflower in no time! Go on, get cooking—veg-filled breakfasts, fresh lunches, healthy snacks, and happy family dinners await!
Sign up & save
Join our mailing list and receive a 20% discount off of your first order!