For all inquiries, please contact us at email@example.com or 1-800-250-5308.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I Change My Order?
- Question: How do I change my order?
- Answer: Unfortunately, once you’ve completed your order, the order cannot be changed. If you need assistance with your order, please call 800-250-5308. Our hours of support are: Monday-Friday 8am to 5pm EST.
Changing Shipping Address
- Question: Can I change my shipping address after my order is submitted?
- Answer: Unfortunately, you will not be able to change your shipping address after your order has been submitted.
- Question: Do you ship Internationally?
- Answer: Presently, we ship throughout the United States and U.S. Territories. See our Shipping Policy.
- Question: Will I be charged Sales Tax?
- Answer: You will be charged sales tax if your city/state tax charges sales tax for this type of product. If you are Tax Exempt, please contact 1-800-250-5308 for more details on how to set up a Tax Exempt Account. You may also contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Question: Do you offer gift wrapping services?
- Answer: At this time, we do not wrap gifts.
- Question: How do I return an item purchased from the Cider Mill Press site?
- Answer: We want you to be satisfied with your purchase from Cider Mill Press. If your purchase does not meet your personal needs and expectations, please return it within 30 days for a 100% refund of the purchase price. This does not include shipping and handling charges. If your order is received damaged, defective, or not as you requested, please contact us. We will send a replacement or credit your account according to your instructions. Your complete satisfaction is our goal. The address for return shipments is:
HarperCollins Publishing Return Center
2205 East Lincoln Way
La Porte IN 46350
Please call 1-800-250-5308 with any questions or see our Refund Policy.
Public Domain Permission Requests
- Question: Can I print excerpts from Public Domain?
- Answer: You will need written permission from the publisher to reproduce selections or excerpts of copyrighted material, unless your request is 500 words or less taken from any single source that is not public domain, or the copyright on the text has expired.