Mediterranean: The Ultimate Cookbook is a beautiful and thorough collection of authentic recipes and exquisite flavors from traditional and contemporary Mediterranean cuisine.
This comprehensive guide takes you on a tour of Southern European, Northern African, and Middle Eastern flavors. This wide array of recipes reflects the vast diversity of culture, history, and experience across the Mediterranean. With these fresh and innovative recipes, you can enjoy dozens of bold entrees, sauces, sides, beverages, and desserts, alongside tips and techniques that help you extract maximum flavor from each ingredient. In this collection you will find:
- 300+ easy-to-follow recipes that utilize regional authenticity and modern flair. - Stunning original photography and illustrations that will inspire you to make these mouthwatering meals. - Insights and recipes from industry insiders. - Comprehensive breakdowns of elemental ingredients. - A fascinating history of this region’s cuisine.
This health-boosting cuisine has absorbed different local and foreign influences for generations, which is what makes the food so delicious and varied. This cookbook aims to capture the spirit of the Mediterranean and provides a detailed look at the diverse approaches that have shaped Mediterranean tradition over the centuries. Explore the rich flavors of this region with Mediterranean: The Ultimate Cookbook.
Jewish Food: The Ultimate Cookbook is a beautiful and thorough collection of recipes drawn from Jewish traditions and inspired by the contemporary international cultures rooted in this incredible cuisine.
This comprehensive guide takes you on a tour of Jewish cuisine. Spanning traditional High Holiday preparations and contemporary spins on dishes reaching back thousands of years, this wide array of recipes reflects the extensive diversity of culture, history, and experience of Jewish tradition. Discover how strict religious guidelines coexist with deeply cultural food that has evolved over time and embraced European, Asian, and New World influences. In this collection you will find:
- 300+ easy-to-follow recipes that utilize regional authenticity and modern flair, plus sample holiday menus. - Stunning original photography and illustrations that will inspire you to make these mouthwatering meals. - Insights and recipes from industry insiders. - A fascinating history of the religious and cultural origins of this cuisine.
This cookbook captures the spirit of this cuisine and provides a detailed look into the diverse approaches and influences that shaped Jewish tradition over the centuries. Explore rich recipes that come from families all over the world and honor the many histories and ethnic backgrounds that make up Jewish cuisine with Jewish Food: The Ultimate Cookbook.
Mexican Food: The Ultimate Cookbook is a beautiful and thorough collection of recipes drawn from the many rich traditions of Mexican cuisine and inspired by contemporary influences.
This comprehensive guide takes you on a tour of Mexican cuisine. From Indigenous traditions to colonial influence and beyond, Mexico has absorbed different local and foreign influences for generations, which is what makes the country’s food so delicious and varied. With these recipes, you can enjoy dozens of bold entrees, sauces, salsas, sides, beverages, and desserts, alongside tips and techniques that help you extract maximum flavor from each ingredient. In this collection you will find:
- 300+ easy-to-follow recipes that utilize regional authenticity and modern flair. - Stunning original photography and illustrations that will inspire you to make these mouthwatering meals. - Insights and recipes from industry insiders. - Comprehensive breakdowns of elemental ingredients like masa, chile peppers, epazote, and mezcal. - A fascinating history of this culture’s cuisine.
This cookbook captures the spirit of this cuisine and provides a detailed look into the diverse approaches that shaped Mexican tradition over the centuries. Spanning coastal delicacies, hearty mountain dishes, and delicious street tacos, the recipes in this cookbook reflect the many types of Mexican food. Explore the rich flavors of this region with Mexican Food: The Ultimate Cookbook.
From focaccias to pan pizza and the deep-dish delight of Chicago-style, Pizza: The Ultimate Cookbook will capture your taste buds and your imagination.
Did you know that a person who makes pizza is known as a pizzaiolo? Pizza has a delicious history that travels back to Southern Italy, to at least the 10th century, where the term was first recorded. Since then, pizzaiolos developed unique flavors throughout time until pizza has become the staple we know today.
This is the definitive guide to pizzas and flatbreads worldwide and features:
- More than 300 delicious recipes made for every palate - Over 800 pages, this is the perfect gift for the pizza lover in your life - Profiles and interviews with world-famous pizza makers will have you craving a slice - Delectable recipes will help satiate your cravings and awaken your taste buds to flavor combinations you’ve never tried before: BBQ Chicken Pizza, Teriyaki Salmon Pizza, Pizza with Squid Ink & Seafood, and more - Gorgeous, full-color photography brings each slice to life in front of you long before you roll out the dough.
With Pizza: The Ultimate Cookbook on hand, you’ll always go back for seconds
"There are many great cocktail books, but this is the only cocktail book you'll ever need." -- Clay Risen
Drink is the definitive reference guide for the cocktail renaissance. Inside you'll find something to satify everyone's taste. Drink features:
- Over 1,100 easy-to-follow cocktail recipes that span the wide world of spirits - A brief history of cocktails - A comprehensive guide to homemade ingredients, including infusions, shrubs, and simple syrups - Necessary tools to make great cocktails and an explanation of terms - A guide to selecting the right spirits and perfectly garnishing your cocktails - The importance of ice in a cocktail - Chapters specifically dedicated each type of spirit, along with a chapter for mocktails and non-alchoholic beverages - Interviews and signature recipes from industry insiders from bars and bartenders from around the world, from New York City to New Orleans, Belfast to Buenos Aires, and beyond.
This tour around the world of cocktails will help you enhance every experience from making a cocktail for yourself or a punch for a party.
Kurt Maitland started his whiskey journey with drams of Jameson’s in college. He has been exploring the wider world of spirits in general, and whisk(e)y in particular, ever since. He currently is Deputy Editor of the popular Whiskey Reviewer website and the curator of the Manhattan Whiskey Club.
Clay Risen, the deputy op-ed editor at The New York Times, is the author of Single Malt: A Guide to the Whiskies of Scotland (October, 2018) and the spirits bestseller American Whiskey, Bourbon & Rye: A Guide to the Nation’s Favorite Spirit. Now in its sixth printing with more than 100,000 copies sold, his groundbreaking guide has quickly become the bible on American whiskey and placed Risen at the top of authorities on the history, business, and diversity of U.S. spirits. Risen has given numerous talks, appeared on television, and served as a judge on multiple spirit award committees. Risen has written widely about spirits for newspapers and magazines including The New York Times, Forbes, The Atlantic, and the Washington Post. He is the author of several popular American histories, including A Nation on Fire: America in the Wake of the King Assassination, The Bill of the Century: The Epic Battle for the Civil Rights Act, and the forthcoming The Crowded Hour: Teddy Roosevelt, the Rough Riders and the Dawn of the American Century. He grew up in Nashville, Tennessee, and now lives in Brooklyn, New York, with his wife and two young children.
Explore the wonderful world of vegetables with Vegetables: The Ultimate Cookbook.
A celebration of vegetables by chef and farmer Laura Sorkin. Learn about where specific vegetables originated, which countries produce the largest amount of radishes, how to select the best avocado, ways to use jicama, and more. With this book on hand, it’s easy to delight all tastes by making vegetables the star of any dish. Inside you’ll find:
- 300+ easy-to-follow recipes, including options for snacks, salads, soups, stews, side dishes, and entrees - A heavily illustrated A-Z of over 50 vegetables comprised of the author’s expertise as both a chef and farmer - Mouthwatering photography, archival imagery, and colorful original illustrations - Recipes for essential ingredients, including stocks, pastas and noodles, dumpling wrappers, and condiments - Thoughtful analysis of various farming methods
Laura Sorkin was born in New York City and grew up in Connecticut. She has a BA from McGill University, a Culinary degree from the French Culinary Institute, and a Masters of Environmental Management from Duke University. She ran an organic vegetable farm for over 15 years and has been co-owner of Runamok Maple since 2009. Laura has written for Edible Green Mountains, Kids VT, Seven Days, Modern Farmer, Local Banquet, Northern Woodlands, and Better Homes and Gardens. She lives in northwestern Vermont with her husband and two children.
No longer a side dish, it’s time for meatballs to take center stage with Meatballs: The Ultimate Cookbook.
Meatballs are more than just a potluck food. No longer a side dish, it’s time for meatballs to take center stage with Meatballs: The Ultimate Cookbook. This definitive cookbook offers recipes for meatballs of all flavors, from sweet to savory and everything in between. With expert advice for rolling, cooking, and serving meatballs, you’ll be a meatball expert in no time. Featuring gluten-free, vegetarian, and vegan recipes, you’ll be lucky to find any leftovers the next time you cook! With gorgeous, four-color photography and easy-to-follow recipes, this is the perfect gift for the meatball lover in your life.
“With Chef Derek Bissonnette in your kitchen you have casual, approachable, and electric cooking. Soups will bring pure joy, warmth, and flavor to the table, and the beautiful photography will transport you to a dream workplace.” – Daniel Boulud, Chef-Owner of 7 restaurants in New York City and 6 National and International Destinations
Go way beyond the basics with this gorgeous chef’s compendium of delicious, satisfying soups and stews! Snap out of your same old soup and stew recipe routine with hundreds of new and exciting takes on the classics—and some creative concoctions that will surely become family favorites. Inspired by both his home state of Maine and global cuisines, Chef Derek Bissonnette’s Soup features:
- 300+ Easy-to-Follow Recipes that will guide you to remarkable results - Mouth-Watering Photography and detailed illustrations that walk you through culinary tools and techniques - Recipes for all Palates – it doesn’t matter if you’re an omnivore, gluten-free, vegetarian, or vegan - Family-Friendly Recipes designed to be ready in 30 minutes or less - 20+ Chilled and Dessert Soups - A Comprehensive History of Soup
Whether you are planning a casual family dinner, or a formal dinner for 20—this cookbook will help elevate your soups.
About the Author: When Derek Bissonnette was 16 he landed his first kitchen gig, at a bakery in Searsport, Maine. He went on to study baking and pastry at the Culinary Institute of America, graduating in 2000. He was hired as the pastry chef at the estimable White Barn Inn in Kennebunk, Maine, jumped to the renowned Inn at Little Washington in rural Virginia, and then joined the kitchen at the elegant English countryside hotel, The Summer Lodge Country House Hotel and Spa. In 2009, he returned to Maine and the White Barn, where he was promoted to executive chef in 2015. After Bissonnette took over the White Barn kitchen, he started toting a camera to work to create a visual record of dishes he and his staff came up with. Photography clicked with him, and in 2017, he gave up his apron to pursue photography full time. He is the author of Soup: The Ultimate Cookbook and Dumplings. Find out more at dbfoodphoto.com.
Cast Iron: The Ultimate Cookbook spotlights the world’s most prized cookware, with more than 300 international recipes.
Over the course of thousands of years, cast-iron pots and pans have become essential kitchen tools all over the world. Cast Iron is an astounding collection of international recipes that showcases the versatility of everyone’s favorite heirloom cookware, and features:
- 300+ easy-to-follow recipes, including options for breakfast, snacks, main meals, and desserts that will satisfy any and all palates - 20+ bread and flatbread recipes - Mouthwatering photography, archival images, and colorful original illustrations - A global overview of cast iron’s history - An illustrated guide to different types of cast-iron cookware, from aebleskiver pan to wok - Detailed instructions for the care and keeping of cast iron - Insights and recipes from celebrated makers, including Lodge, Le Creuset, FINEX, and Borough Furnace
Rachael Narins is a chef instructor and cookbook author who enjoys sharing her knowledge with others. Cast Iron is sure to become your second-favorite kitchen tool!
The Ultimate Pasta and Noodle Cookbook
Wow guests and savor the fruits of your labor with The Ultimate Pasta and Noodle Cookbook!
You will be a master chef of homemade pasta and noodles in no time with this easy-to-follow cookbook. With recipes for Itaian food, Asian cuisine, and pasta and noodle dishes from all around the world, you will be preparing exquisite meals for your family and guests to enjoy. This guide to cooking the perfect pasta and noodle features:
- Over 300 pasta and noodle recipes from around the world, with over 350 different pastas - Recipes for pasta, soups, stir-fries, sauces, desserts, and baked dishes - Easy-to-follow instructions for making your own handmade pasta and noodles, even for people with dietary restrictions - A guide to the best kitchen equipment making it easier to prepare amazing dishes - A history of pasta and noodles - A glossary of cooking terms
As an expert chef or as someone just staring out, The Ultimate Pasta and Noodle Cookbook is a great guide for every level chef! This cookbook will be a gorgeous keystone addition to any cookbook library!
"A lavishly photographed cookbook for pasta and noodle connoisseurs of all levels of skill." —Frank Brasile, Shelf Awareness for Readers "Try to avoid the temptation of circling certain recipes before you give the book as a gift to someone else." —Andrew Alexander, ArtsATL "This is a great Pandora's box of everything pasta, filled with so many inviting recipes that anyone who opens it will find it impossible not to head into the kitchen, roll up the sleeves and start from scratch." —Don Oldenburg, Ambassador magazine
More than 300 recipes from expert and artisan bakers, covering breads, croissants, flatbreads, pizzas, and pies—Foods that demand the perfect crunch!
From loaves to pastries, pizza to pie, Crusts covers it all! Between its elegantly designed covers, you'll discover: 300+ recipes from artisan bakers around the world; gluten-free, Paleo, vegetarian, and vegan recipes; complete how-to sections on making your own dough, bread, and pizzas with easy-to-follow instructions; helpful tips and techniques from expert bakers and chefs; culinary histories behind your favorite loaves and pastries; an illustrated catalog of more than 100 grains from around the world and throughout time...and so much more! This cookbook is the ultimate resource for every level chef, and is a keystone addition to your cookbook library.
Bakers and Chefs Barbara Elisi Caracciolo — owner of Spigamadre bakery in Sweden and blogger behind Bread and Companatico. Stephany Buswell — Certified Master Baker, pastry chef-instructor at the International Culinary Center.
158 Pickett Street Café - South Portland, ME 400 Gradi - East Brunswick, VIC, Australia Amy’s Bread – New York, NY Barton Springs Mills – Dripping Springs, TX Bellegarde - New Orleans, LA Boulangerie - Kennebunkport, ME Boulted Bread - Raleigh, NC Community Grains – Oakland, CA Dante’s Pizzeria Napoletana – Takapuna, AK, New Zealand Deux Bakery - Santa Barbara, CA Flour Bakery and Café – Boston, MA Grain Craft – Chattanooga, TN Kaufman’s Bakery & Delicatessen – Skokie, IL King Arthur Flour Baking School – Norwich, VT La Svolta Pizzeria - Hampton, VIC, Australia Lindley Mills – Graham, NC Maine Grains – Skowhegan, ME Metropolitan Bakery - Philadelphia, PA Oliveto – Oakland, CA OTTO Pizza – Portland, ME Pizza Pilgrims – London, England Pizzaly – Preston, VIC, Australia Polestar Hearth Bread – Guelph, ON, Canada Scoozi – Ascot Vale, VIC, Australia Settebello Pizzeria Napoletana – New Lynn, AK, New Zealand Seven Stars Bakery - Providence, RI St-Viateur Bagel – Montreal, QC, Canada Sugar Bakeshop - Charleston, SC Sugar Pie Bakery - Charleston, WV Sugaree's - New Albany, MS Sweet Life Patisserie - Eugene, OR Sweetery - Anderson, SC Swiss Bakery - Vancouver, BC, Canada Tano’s Pizzeria – Chicago, IL Theo & Co. Pizzeria – Perth, WA, Australia Winslow’s Home – St. Louis, MO Zingerman’s - Ann Arbor, MI
Desserts: The Ultimate Cookbook is guaranteed to ensure that everyone remembers your sweet side!
You'll never have to worry about what to make for dessert again, because the answer will be found in this cookbook of decadent desserts for special occasions to every day sweet treats. Inside you will find:
- More than 300 internationally inspired dessert recipes, including gluten-free, keto, and vegan dessert options - The Migration of Desserts provides a global history of how desserts were established and discovered around the world - The Fundamentals of Flavor provides a breakdown of ingredients and how they impact the flavor of your finished dessert - Building Blocks guide you to make the foundations of every dessert from scratch - Helpful techniques to ensure your dessert making experience is flawless - Tips from seasoned industry professionals - Chapters specifically dedicated to cakes, pies, cookies, pastries, puddings, custards, candies, drinks, and MORE - Original photography and colorful archival images will have your mouth watering before you are done baking
Satisfy any dessert craving you can imagine with Desserts: The Ultimate Cookbook.