Paris Cocktails is an elegant collection of over 100 cocktail recipes inspired by the City of Light.
Bring the romance and elegance of Paris into your home with cocktail recipes from leading French mixologists and the signature drink recipes of Parisian hot spots. More than just a cocktail book, Paris Cocktails celebrates the art of drinking like the French, with:
- entertaining tips for throwing a perfectly Parisian cocktail party, - revelations on the latest trends in French mixology, - reviews of the best bars in both America and Paris where you can find the true French cocktail experience, - and musings from French and non-French alike who have mastered the art of French drinking.
With over 100 recipes and dozens of profiles of bartenders, you can drink like a Parisian whether you’re just visiting or entertaining at home. Locals and tourists alike will discover new watering holes that are sure to satisfy all tastes.
Hollywood Cocktails is a true toast to Hollywood and the film industry!
Paramount Pictures, the oldest Hollywood studio in operation, has released countless award-winning and box office-busting movies that have spanned the age of cinema, from the medium’s silent advent to talkies, color, and CGI blockbusters.
In this book, you’ll find:
- More than 100 cocktails inspired by over 100 iconic films - A collection of film facts - Detailed recipes that guarantee you’ll never again be wondering what to drink or watch
Focusing on iconic films all released by Paramount Pictures, Hollywood Cocktails is a gorgeously illustrated book of star power filled with all things that will delight movie buffs and mixologists alike!
Cast Iron: The Ultimate Cookbook spotlights the world’s most prized cookware, with more than 300 international recipes.
This book is an astounding collection of international recipes that showcases the versatility of everyone’s favorite heirloom cookware, and features:
- 300+ easy-to-follow recipes, including options for breakfast, snacks, main meals, and desserts that will satisfy all palates - 20+ bread and flatbread recipes - Mouthwatering photography, archival images, and colorful original illustrations - A global overview of cast iron’s history - An illustrated guide to different types of cast-iron cookware, from aebleskiver pan to wok - Detailed instructions for the care and keeping of cast iron - Insights and recipes from celebrated makers, including Lodge, Le Creuset, FINEX, and Borough Furnace
Over the course of thousands of years, cast-iron pots and pans have become essential kitchen tools all over the world. Cast Iron is sure to become your second-favorite kitchen tool
Speedy Cocktails guarantees that you’ll get the most important ratio right: less time mixing, more time relaxing.
Thanks to uncomplicated recipes, accessible ingredients, and thumb-cut tabs, Speedy Cocktails ensures that you’ll be enjoying a delicious drink in no time. Featuring classic cocktails like the martini, gin and tonic, and Manhattan, it’s never been easier to bolster your reputation as a great bartender.
Inside this recipe book, you will find:
- Over 100 drink recipes that you can mix up in little to no time - Drinks for all tastes: gin, whiskey, tequila, vodka, rum - A durable design that stands up to spills and splashes, and makes finding recipes easy
Best of all, this slim volume can be stored right by the liquor cabinet, making sure you’re always putting your best foot forward when company drops in so you can enjoy more time with your guests.
Transform your backyard into a grilling mecca for family and friends!
With 300 ways to kick-start your backyard BBQ, Grilling will add plenty of spice to your summer. Sick of the same old burgers and dogs? Well, this book will nurse you back to health. Bringing you everything from starters and meaty mains to unique sauces, rubs, marinades, side dishes, and desserts, this is your go-to guide for the grill.
Inside this cookbook, you will find:
- Tips on how to extract every bit of flavor form that rib eye or pork shoulder - Starters, salads, and sides that will keep you and your guests around the table for hours - Helpful charts that call out complementary flavors - Delicious vegetarian dishes and sweet, fruity dessert, allowing you to please all guests
Helping you master classics like steak au poivre and innovative preparations such as lamb kebabs with mint chimichurri, Grilling will transform your backyard into a mecca for family and friends.
The Sunday Brunch Cookbook
The Sunday Brunch Cookbook is perfect for your entertaining needs, with fifty-two unique brunch menus featuring over 250 sweet and savory recipes.
Looking for the perfect quiche? Trying to spice up your French toast? Want to take some of the stress out of menu planning? With over 250 recipes for breakfast, brunch, and anywhere in between, this is the ultimate mid-morning meal reference.
Inside this cookbook, you will find:
- 52 weekly menus that are tailored to the rhythms of each season - Special menus for holidays such as New Year’s Day, 4th of July, Thanksgiving, and Christmas - A collection of inventive and simple dishes, cocktails, and desserts if the day extends beyond brunch time
Featuring a unique brunch menu for every week of the year, you’re sure to impress your guests with these well-crafted recipes. Great for family meals, boozy gatherings with friends, and holiday celebrations, The Sunday Brunch Cookbook will help you take your mid-day meal to the next level.
An expert guide to the American whiskey renaissance.
In American Whiskey, Kentucky-born, internationally recognized whiskey expert Richard Thomas guides readers through the American whiskey renaissance. Featuring over 300 distinctive expressions of whiskeys that embrace both tradition and innovation, this book will appeal to obsessive collectors eager to discover the next Pappy Van Winkle as well as those just starting to sample the dynamic flavor profiles of these American spirits.
In this guide, you will discover:
- Detailed tasting notes for 300+ expressions from 100+ distilleries - Interviews with master distillers - Regional chapters that make it easy to find distilleries nationwide - Hundreds of photographs of bottles, distillers, and distilleries
Both whiskey lovers and those looking to learn more about the nation’s spirit will find this book worth reading. The history of whiskey straddles Kentucky and Tennessee, but American Whiskey proves that today exceptional whiskey is made across the country.
The Sunday Dinner Cookbook
With more than 250 recipes from our family to yours, The Sunday Dinner Cookbook revives family dinner with nostalgic menus throughout the year! This gorgeous, gift-quality tome was featured in the 2017 City Book Review Gift Guide!
Designed for a new and inventive meal for any week of the year, The Sunday Dinner Cookbook brings back classic and nostalgic meals to the modern family! This charming cookbook organizes the weeks of the year with 52 corresponding meal options, encompassing entree, sides, and dessert for the whole family that can be mixed and matched throughout for an unlimited amount of possibilities. Make family event planning easy and memorable with helpful tips and tricks of decor, as well as advice for lovely dinner manners and conversation.