Rejuvenate your body care with 75 organic and all-natural recipes you can make at home for a greener and healthier you.
Commercially bought soaps and shampoos are jam-packed with harmful chemicals that you might want to avoid, but buying organic products can get expensive. With so many DIY attempts resulting in failure, it can be hard to find safe and healthy alternatives. It’s time to ditch the expensive creams and serums with ingredients you can’t pronounce. The Chem Free Body features 100% natural products you can be confident in. What you put in and on your body impacts your overall wellness. Eliminating the harsh products from your routine and making the switch to all-natural body care has never been easier. These recipes are centered around natural ingredients such as cocoa butter, honey, oats, cucumber, mint, lemon balm, ginger, lavender, rosemary, essential oils, and more, so you can know what’s going into your products and know what you’ll get out of them.
Inside you’ll find:
- Affordable and nontoxic recipes that will get you looking and feeling better than ever - Step-by-step instructions for mixing, melting, pouring, and more - Recipes for scrubs, lotions, shampoos, body butters, body scrubs, cleansers, face masks, bath bombs, perfumes, deodrants, detergents, and more - The natural benefits and healing properties of green body care
Going green is effortless with these basic formulas for easy, at-home use. Simplify your self-care routines with The Chem Free Body.
Ultra Easy Dinners
Create nutritious, cost-effective meals all bursting with flavor with 15-minute recipes in Ultra Easy Dinners.
For the busy home cook, sometimes it’s hard to get a meal on the table when life gets hectic. Whether you’re on the go and don’t have time to spend in the kitchen or have a busy weeknight with family, these simple, healthy meals make eating well easy. Even better, they’re all ready in 15 minutes! Shortcut dinner recipes for Barbecue Pork Chops, Beef Stroganoff, Wonton Soup, Creamy Sun-Dried Tomato & Basil Gnocchi, and Korean Beef Tacos are all jam-packed with flavor and are sure to satisfy all palates. With fewer ingredients and foolproof recipes, cooking for family or entertaining for friends is effortless. This cookbook features:
- 52 wholesome meals that are ready in a flash - Low-effort recipes for tasty dinners, plus substitutes and variations to suit all tastes - Affordable ingredients that limit your grocery bill and your time in the kitchen
Make mealtimes manageable all week long as you whip up these convenient and mouthwatering dishes. When you only have 15 minutes to get a meal on the table, Ultra Easy Dinners has you covered with meals worth coming home to.
The Complete Soup Cookbook
Over 300 satisfying homemade soups and stews that bring warmth and flavor to the table.
With these versatile and essential recipes you can make stews, bisques, chowders, stocks, and more. This nutrient-packed collection contains family classics, traditional recipes, and regional favorites from around the world. These hearty, nourishing recipes are perfect for all seasons, so you can enjoy a light cucumber gazpacho in the summer, a spicy pumpkin soup in the fall, or a comforting French onion soup on a cold winter night. With these year round recipes, you can take advantage of each season’s freshest ingredients. This cookbook also includes a number of recipes that you can adapt for slow cookers, so you can set it and forget it. From hearty chowders to creamy bisques and rich vegetable stews, you’ll find inventive varieties sure to become family favorites. Inside you’ll find:
- Over 300 easy-to-follow recipes including Bread Soup with Pita Bread, Tomato and Beef Soup, Acorn Squash Soup, Indo-Chinese Hot and Sour Soup, and more. - Recipes for all palates utilizing meats, seafood, legumes, nuts, and grains, plus vegan and gluten-free options. - Additional recipes for broths, stocks, and chilled soups, and over a dozen breads for dipping in soups and stews. - A variety of family-friendly recipes designed to be ready in 30 minutes or less.
Soup doesn’t have to be an appetizer. These soups make great standalone meals perfect for potlucks, holiday parties, family dinners, cookouts, cold nights, lunches, and more. Enjoy these wholesome recipes year round with The Complete Soup Cookbook.
Mason Jar Cocktails, Expanded Edition
Simplify your cocktail experience with more than 150 easy and delicious recipes for your Mason jar.
Do you really need a specific glass for each drink? Bartenders might tell you so, but the home mixologist doesn’t have to worry. Put away those expensive glasses and simplify your home happy hour with Mason Jar Cocktails, Expanded Edition.
Try new cocktail recipes without the stress with easy-to-follow recipes and tools you can find right at home, including:
- Mason Jar Gin Fizz - Long Island Iced Tea - Mint Julep - Caribbean Rum Punch - Virgin Mudslide - Frozen Hemingway Daiquiri - Tropical Spiced Rum - Mexican Mule - Strawberry Gin Mojito - Mason Jar Sangria
This book also includes cocktails for all seasons, so you can relax in the sun with a Mason jar piña colada, kick back with a spicy fall sangria, and get cozy in front of the fire with some tequila hot chocolate. Enjoy your favorite classics without the hassle of finding a specific glass. Serve up every kind of cocktail with the versatile, practical, and charming Mason jar, including non-alcoholic recipes for younger party guests.
Jerky is the essential cookbook for preparing, drying, and curing meats!
Whether you’re a hunter in need of preserving the game that you’ve harvested or simply a fan of jerky but don’t want to keep spending money on store-bought options, Jerky: The Essential Cookbook has you covered. The book features over 100 recipes with easy-to-follow instructions for making a dizzying array of flavorful types of jerky, for all types of animal protein.
Inside this cookbook, you’ll find:
- Through breakdowns of tools, food safety, and types of meat that provide a solid foundation - Marinades and seasonings pulled from cuisines around the globe - Recipes for fruit leather and vegetarian jerky so you can amplify flavor and reduce waste
Learn the basics of making jerky and then explore how to work with various meats. Homemade jerky is nutritious and lasts, ensuring you and yours will always have an ample supply of healthy and delicious snacks on hand.
The Complete Italian Cookbook
The Complete Italian Cookbook features over 200 time-honored classic Italian recipes!
When it comes time to make something special and seriously comforting, Italian food is what pops into everyone’s mind. This cookbook is here to meet this considerable and constant demand with:
- More than 200 simple, reliable recipes that enable you to tap into the culinary genius native to Italy - Classic Italian recipes combined with innovative recipes make this cookbook perfect for the modern kitchen - Original photography that will bring these delicious dishes to life before you ever begin preparing them yourself - Chapters designed specifically for every course of a perfect Italian meal: appetizers, salads, and sides, sauces, soups and stews, pasta, pizza and focaccia, entrees, and desserts
From silky bowls of noodles and inventive pizzas to decadent classics like lasagna and canolis, The Complete Italian Cookbook will have you tossing out your takeout menus and enjoying your best meals at home—just as the masters in the Old Country intended
The Organic Baby Food Cookbook
The Organic Baby Food Cookbook features plenty of natural, organic, and stress-free recipes to encourage a lifetime of healthy eating.
When a young child is ready to eat solids, parents often don’t know what foods are best — this book solves that problem. Featuring more than 100 healthy and delicious recipes that will keep young eaters interested and satisfied, this book takes the stress out of feeding a little one.
Inside this cookbook, you will find:
- 100+ flavorful vegetarian recipes - Tips and tricks for weaning a child and introducing solid foods - Substitutes for common food allergies and intolerances
The Organic Baby Food Cookbook promotes healthy eating because the younger a child starts eating well, the more likely they grow up to be a healthy adult. With strategies for making large batches of food that can be frozen, parents will spend more time with their young child and less time in the kitchen.
The Pork Roll Cookbook
The Pork Roll Cookbook is the ultimate tribute to the mid-Atlantic's favorite porky treat!
The Pork Roll Cookbook is a celebration of pork roll, the ham-based treat that originated in Trenton, New Jersey, in 1856, and remains popular there today. It explores the world of this tasty, salty meat and its history, and features more than 50 dishes made with this unique regional delicacy.
Inside this book, you will find recipes such as:
- Crispy Pork Roll Hash - Candied Pork Roll - Deviled Eggs with Pork Roll - Homemade Beef and Pork Pork Meatballs - Jersey-Style Creamy Dip
Typically enjoyed as a breakfast sandwich consisting of fried pork roll, fried egg, and cheese on a hard roll or bagel, this book will expand your porky horizons with recipes for Pork Roll Hawaiian Pizza and Pork Roll Jambalaya. Know someone from New Jersey who doesn’t live there anymore? Cure their homesickness with The Pork Roll Cookbook.