Reduce stress and express your creativity with these adorable, farting animals in Color Me Farts.
This coloring book is for all the people out there who just want to color some animals passing gas. Enjoy hours of stress relief with this silly collection of giraffes, kittens, bunnies, hippos, pandas, elephants, and more of your favorite animals breaking wind. Take advantage of the meditative benefits of coloring and forget your worries as you unleash your inner artist.
Color Me Farts includes:
- 50 coloring pages of cuddly animals ripping one - Designs suitable for all skill levels, with a range of selections for beginners and experienced artists - One-sided pages so your art doesn’t bleed through to the other side - Anxiety-reducing benefits to help lift your mood and help you practice mindfulness.
Whether you need a calming atmosphere, want to unwind at the end of the day, are trying a new hobby, or just love coloring, there is something here for everyone. You can use colored pencils, markers, gel pens, watercolors, crayons, or whatever tool you want to fill in these designs. Dive into the world of tooting creatures and experience nature in all its glory with Color Me Farts.
The Deliciously Cheesy Cookbook
Bring your favorite ingredient front and center with the savory recipes in The Deliciously Cheesy Cookbook.
These cheese-packed recipes are sure to satisfy every craving. With Mozzarella, Swiss, Cheddar, Brie, Gorgonzola, Feta, Parmesan, Gouda, and more, these aromatic dishes and quick bites are ideal for weeknights and entertaining. This cookbook takes this comfort-food staple to new heights with mouthwatering combinations and stunning photography.
Inside you’ll find:
- Over 100 cheese-centric recipes, from decadent lasagnas and pizzas to rich soups and delicate salads - Inspiration and ideas for constructing the perfect cheese board - Nostalgic homestyle favorites and innovative recipes
Cheese lovers and connoisseurs everywhere will rejoice in this culinary celebration. This delectable collection of recipes puts cheese on a pedestal, right where it should be.
Introduce young cooks to the kitchen with over 100 delicious recipes made with new foodies in mind.
Learning to cook is easy and fun with Kid Chef! Written in kid-friendly language for easy use, these recipes will help young ones master cooking basics and gain confidence in the kitchen. These healthy, kid-approved meals are sure to be crowd-pleasers to even the pickiest of eaters. Friends and family will keep coming back for more! Inside you’ll find:
- Over 100 easy-to-follow recipes for breakfast, lunch, snacks, dinner, and dessert - Step-by-step instructions and essential cooking tips - Important tutorials on food and kitchen safety
With foolproof and yummy recipes, this cookbook has everything young cooks need to succeed in the kitchen. Inspire chefs of all ages and encourage families to cook together with Kid Chef.
Ten Little Valentines
Count along with Ten Little Valentines and watch as they disappear!
Ten little hearts beating with mine, along came a valentine and then there were…nine! Learning to count has never been more fun. This unique board book counts from ten little hearts all the way down to one with adorable illustrations for Valentine’s Day. With each page, one more heart disappears. To help demonstrate this concept, this book uses tactile heart buttons to help children count how many hearts are left as the story progresses. Follow along with the easy rhythm and rhymes of this story and let your child touch the colorful, built-in heart toys to give a creative and engaging hands-on approach to counting. Start young ones on a lifetime of loving reading and learning with Ten Little Valentines.
Drink Like a Local London
Discover the hidden gems that embody the spirit of London with this go-to guide to the best signature cocktails in town.
Explore the most popular hotspots, tube stops, and drinks that London has to offer. From classy rooftop bars to eccentric, hidden watering holes, take a tour through London’s diverse cocktail scene with this guide. Discover the unique character of each location and the signature recipes from these venues. You will feel like you're really there long before you order your first drink. Inside you’ll find:
- 50 bar profiles and bartender highlights - Beautifully illustrated pages that showcase the heart of each location - Background on the bustling history of the London bar scene
Never be without a drink with recipes from timeless locations and profiles on some of the best bartenders you’ve never heard of. Bring London's charm to your home bar anywhere in the world. You’ll find yourself right at home with Drink Like a Local London.
Crusts: The Revised Edition
The revised edition of Crusts is a beautiful and thorough collection of artisanal baking recipes.
This comprehensive guide takes you on a tour of artisanal baking. Learn how to make perfectly baked breads, pies, pastries, pizza, and flatbreads. From sourdough and yeast loaves exploring local and regional wheat varieties to sweet and savory pies that utilize a range of flavor profiles, these recipes take a look at the contemporary and traditional influences that have informed breadmaking over the years. There are recipes for all levels, whether you’re a beginner baker or a chef looking for new inspiration. In this beautiful collection you will find:
- 300+ easy-to-follow recipes reclaiming high-quality breads and doughs. - Stunning original photography and illustrations that will inspire you to make these mouthwatering recipes. - Insights and recipes from industry insiders. - A complete breakdown on how to make your own fresh dough, bread, and pizza. - A fascinating history of baking around the world.
This cookbook captures the spirit of baking and provides a detailed look into the diverse approaches and influences that have shaped the art over the centuries. Learn from the experts who have honed their craft into world-class breads and baked goods. Experiment with a variety of doughs and the delicious complexity of leavened bread. Master your own ferments and hone your technique. This collection gives you the confidence to tackle those specialty breads you’ve only dreamed of trying in your own kitchen
Ultra Easy Dinners
Create nutritious, cost-effective meals all bursting with flavor with 15-minute recipes in Ultra Easy Dinners.
For the busy home cook, sometimes it’s hard to get a meal on the table when life gets hectic. Whether you’re on the go and don’t have time to spend in the kitchen or have a busy weeknight with family, these simple, healthy meals make eating well easy. Even better, they’re all ready in 15 minutes! Shortcut dinner recipes for Barbecue Pork Chops, Beef Stroganoff, Wonton Soup, Creamy Sun-Dried Tomato & Basil Gnocchi, and Korean Beef Tacos are all jam-packed with flavor and are sure to satisfy all palates. With fewer ingredients and foolproof recipes, cooking for family or entertaining for friends is effortless. This cookbook features:
- 52 wholesome meals that are ready in a flash - Low-effort recipes for tasty dinners, plus substitutes and variations to suit all tastes - Affordable ingredients that limit your grocery bill and your time in the kitchen
Make mealtimes manageable all week long as you whip up these convenient and mouthwatering dishes. When you only have 15 minutes to get a meal on the table, Ultra Easy Dinners has you covered with meals worth coming home to.
Simple Cast Iron Cooking
Explore the versatility of the toughest pan in your kitchen with more than 100 delicious dishes in Simple Cast Iron Cooking.
These exquisite meals reinvent cast iron cooking. With recipes both familiar and new, you’ll never be bored as you explore the full variety cast iron has to offer. Exchange your kitchen’s numerous pots and pans for just one cast-iron skillet or Dutch oven with mouthwatering recipes that are guaranteed to satisfy all appetites. Inside you’ll find:
- Over 100 delicious recipes for every occasions, all designed for your cast iron - Tips on how to season, care for, and store your cast-iron cookware - Focused chapters dedicated to breakfast, snacks, soups, gourmet entrees, and decadent desserts
From comfort food favorites to international delights, these refreshing recipes reinvigorate tradition. Discover why this durable cookware has been used all over the world for so many centuries with Simple Cast Iron Cooking.
True Facts That Sound Like Bull$#*t
Prove you are the smartest schmuck in the room with 500 trivia facts that sound absurd. These facts are so ridiculous some might even say that they sound like bull$#*t!
Knowledge is power! Crush the competition at trivia night, or start the most interesting conversation ever with real facts that are hard to believe. This book is loaded with interesting facts that are sure to keep you wondering, "How are these even true?" while equipping you to outsmart everyone and blow their minds. Topics include:
- Strange but True Nature Facts - Out-of-This-World Space Facts - Star-Studded Pop Culture Facts - Outrageous Facts from the World of Sports - History and Politics through the Lens of the Bizarre - A Potpourri of Facts That Don’t Fit - Wild but Factual Resources
Put your game face on, and prove once and for all that you are the real know-it-all! Gather your friends and family 'round and get ready to learn some wild and crazy trivia such as:
- True or False: A chicken once survived almost two years after having its head cut off. - True or False: The dog that played Toto in The Wizard of Oz was paid a salary. - How many baseballs does the MLB use every season? - What state has jousting as its official sport? - True or False: Most Canadians live south of Seattle.
Stats to Blow Your Mind, Junior Edition
Did you know that the average person will walk about 110,000 miles in their lifetime, meaning you could walk around the Earth 4.5 times? Or that all the ants on Earth weigh about as much as all the humans? Learn more totally crazy facts with Stats to Blow Your Mind, Junior Edition.
Did you know that the average person will walk about 110,000 miles in their lifetime, meaning you could walk around the Earth 4.5 times? Or that all the ants on Earth weigh about as much as all the humans? Learn more totally crazy facts with Stats to Blow Your Mind, Junior Edition. This book has 75 shocking stats and facts across a wide variety of topics, including the environment, the animal kingdom, cultures, languages, nature, science, people, poverty, media, technology, and more, such as:
- Glaciers and ice sheets hold about 69 percent of the world’s freshwater. - Indonesia is home to some of the shortest people in the world, with the average adult measuring in at around 5 feet, 1.8 inches. - Four babies are born every second. - McDonald’s sells 75 burgers per second - Sloths can hold their breath for up to 40 minutes.
Prepare to be amazed, and impress your friends while you’re at it! This highly visual book presents knowledge in an exciting way, and is perfect for curious minds that love to learn. Make learning engaging and fun with this graphic collection of some of the world’s craziest, kid-friendly statistics.
My First Campout
My First Campout has everything young adventurers need for camping fun!
Pitch your tent, start a fire, grab your compass, and get ready to go exploring! This interactive book features lift-the-flap panels and removable cardboard cut-outs for a full camping experience—in book form! Get a taste for s’mores, listen to the sounds of the wild, and sing songs around the campfire as you experience your first camping trip. This uniquely designed book will encourage creativity and hours of fun as kids learn all about camping. Check your packing list, test out your new gear, and find your sense of adventure. This book includes elements such as a tent, flashlight, binoculars, sleeping bag, hiking pack, bug spray, s’mores, tinder, and more. With this book, you will:
- Spark a love of nature and encourage kids to have fun outdoors - Promote fine motor skills and cognitive development - Encourage imagination and creativity in your child
Let your child dream up their own camping adventures. They will test out all of their camping gear and get excited for the outdoors. It’s time to hit the trails with My First Campout. Adventure awaits!
The Barnyard Animals Box Set
Explore shapes, colors, and numbers with all the animals on the farm with the Barnyard Animals Box Set!
This Barnyard Animals collection includes My First Counting Book, My First Colors Book, and My First Shapes Book. Babies and toddlers will love counting from 1 to 10, spotting the colors on the farm, and discovering shapes with these adorable pink pigs, fluffy white sheep, brown horses, and more. These vibrantly illustrated board books are durable and made for little hands, so they are equipped to survive toddlerhood and all your baby can throw at them. As you read through this box set, encourage your child to spot numbers, shapes, and colors all around them. With this box set, you will:
- Promote speech and cognitive development and build reading comprehension - Introduce new vocabulary - Enhance fine motor skills - Encourage imagination and creativity in your child. They will visualize concepts in their head when they listen to you read aloud.
Make learning about basic concepts fun for everyone involved. These board books will be beloved by kids and parents alike, and are a great addition to any home’s bookshelf. Read along with green frogs and yellow ducklings, chickens in a square coop, and ten sheep lying down to sleep with the Barnyard Animals Box Set.
American Whiskey (Second Edition)
Internationally recognized whiskey expert Richard Thomas brings you this expanded and updated edition of American Whiskey.
This book not only delivers a thorough history of this national spirit, but provides a snapshot of the industry today. With an emphasis on new expressions of whiskey and rising stars in the game, this expanded edition brings more exposure to the whiskey world than ever. Thomas highlights the major players and whiskey hubs across the U.S., from industry giants to smaller craft distilleries that bring quality to your glass. Chapters are dedicated by region, covering the Northeast, Southeast, Midwest, Southwest, and the West. With a special focus on the recent emergence of the third whiskey state, Texas, this is an opportunity to dive deeper into the industry today. Inside you’ll find:
- Detailed tasting notes for over 300 expressions of whiskey - More than 100 updated profiles of notable distillers - Interviews with master distillers - The history of whiskey across the United States - Original photography of behind the scenes at these distilleries
Follow the production of this spirit from grain to glass and get a broader understanding of the whiskey landscape across the country with American Whiskey (Second Edition).